View Single Post

Old 01-18-2014, 04:14 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mark Udall and the Gov. are true enemies of true Coloradans. True Coloradans respect guns even if they do not own them. No man can tell another man he cannot be armed, that is why carry conceal is a joke. I am a man I will carry something to protect me from other men and I dont care what a weak scarred person thinks about that. They are afraid of weapons, so they want rid of them. What a pipe dream, cant they see that. Colorado is ran by the weak from Bolder, aspen, Fort Collins, certain parts of Denver, and where ever yuppie neighborhoods have sprung up. Many of these people are from out of state or live in a Democratic controlled bobble (Bolder). Obama spent tons of time during our gun debate, calling and extorting our politicians, the only law that needs passed should be one that keeps feds out of local votes. And for my democrat friends (im not republican either because I will not be a slave to the rich when we already are a part time slave to the gov. how many hrs do you work for free a day add it up, and income tax is not needed to fund things like the military, so dont even bring it up, a fed sales tax would easily fund everything) stop trying to tell me how to live. oh and to the Gov. you idiot Obama and Biden will not keep what ever promises they gave to you, they will leave you on your own and your done. Im afraid this election may not even be fair, obama is literally everywhere, and the USA forgot what it is, one day soon freedom will be a thing of the past. Look at the debates we have now days. What is right or wrong is a dumb argument, what used to be done was if it limited the peoples freedom it wasnt even discussed. We did this to ourselves we gave them to much power starting in about the 20s. We need to start repelling laws, not passing them. This may make a more risky USA but a more satisfying one, to have our freedoms back. I feel like the Government is directly involved in my life, the yellow rattlesnake flag may soon be hanging in my window.

Last edited by tanner1605; 01-18-2014 at 04:25 AM.