View Single Post

Old 01-20-2014, 01:56 PM

Liked 491 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arik View Post
While I don't like Taurus this is not the way to go about making a point. All that shows is a broken revolver with some ammo next to it. It could be bad reloads, wrong ammo, 2 different things photographed together to make a story. ...heck it can even be photo shopped. So if it ain't your photo and or you didn't personally see that happen then it's not proof of anything other than a broken gun

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That is my gun i bought new 2006 with new Remington 357 mag ammo. I don't do reloads !!! I shot 38s in it and then loaded 357 and when i shot it -thats what happen. My lawyer sent the gun to two gun smiths and both said that the wheel just couldn't handle the ammo. They said the wheel was locked and lined up with the barrel.The metal they used was from china. I also think that it was the first 8 shot rev. and maybe the metal was just to thin ??? Metalfortress.
I'm not hear to bash any gun but when something like that happens to you and you get hurt, you start looking into what happen. I when on line and i saw lots of those guns blow up. You can look for your self. Will i ever buy a 357 8 shot rev. from them again. NOT !!!!!!! You think i would let my son use that gun? NOT !!!!
The Following 2 Users Like Post: