View Single Post

Old 01-20-2014, 02:03 PM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S&W357 View Post
That is my gun i bought new 2006 with new Remington 357 mag ammo. I don't do reloads !!! I shot 38s in it and then loaded 357 and when i shot it -thats what happen. My lawyer sent the gun to two gun smiths and both said that the wheel just couldn't handle the ammo. They said the wheel was locked and lined up with the barrel.The metal they used was from china. I also think that it was the first 8 shot rev. and maybe the metal was just to thin ??? Metalfortress.
I'm not hear to bash any gun but when something like that happens to you and you get hurt, you start looking into what happen. I when on line and i saw lots of those guns blow up. You can look for your self. Will i ever buy a 357 8 shot rev. from them again. NOT !!!!!!! You think i would let my son use that gun? NOT !!!!
Well it makes more sense now then just a picture.

It's not Chinese steel. Brazil can make great guns. Their FAL rifles are some of the best and people pay a premium for their Imbel recievers. Its Taurus lack of proper hardening/heat treatment and plain old bad quality control on every level.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk