View Single Post

Old 01-31-2014, 03:19 AM

Liked 114 Times in 64 Posts
Default How Many Have DUMPED their J-Frame for a NEW MINI Semi-Auto?

Hey all,

With all of the small, hand sized semi-autos out there to choose from these days I wonder how many of you guys and gals in the die hard S&W community have decided to put your beloved J-Frame in the drawer...or relegate it to your wife or girlfreind and now pack one of the many semi-autos made for the purpose of carrying?

With some of the new semis there are some very nice pistols out there. It seems like a new one is being introduced about every month. Just about every major company now makes a really small, compact semi auto designed for ccw use. I'd be lying if I said that I am not considering one. I told myself that the next pistol I bought would be a J frame. I had always wanted one and I wanted something I could put in my pocket to carry on occasion. I still will get a J frame, but all these new choices sure do make it hard to stay focused on getting one.

What do you all think? Have any of you stopped carrying your J and moved to a semi? If so, what are you now carrying and why. If not, why do you stay with the J...or whatever revolver you carry when there are so many so called "better choices" available to you?

Have you moved to the "Dark Side" yet?

Lets hear it.

Thanks all.

Nalajr
The Following User Likes This Post: