View Single Post

Old 01-31-2014, 08:38 PM

Liked 348 Times in 203 Posts

I work behind the tables at gun shows with a couple of friends and man-o-man....you should see some of the things I see going on with the first time buyer, grandma, or feminine gun purchaser (positively no disrespect intended). Some come by with members of the family telling them what they need. You'd just have to witness some of these people trying to rack-a-slide and operate a semi-auto. I try as hard as I can to steer these people to a revolver. I had one elderly lady purchase a Governor once based on a relative's recommendation. I hope she beat them with it as soon as she got home and shot the darn thing. Then there was this older neighbor-lady that could not load her little 25-auto, but she use to shoot it up in the air just outside the door to call the dogs home....yes...I am serious. She would call me about once a week to come over there and load her gun. God rest her soul, she has since passed, but I don't know how she ever managed to not shoot herself or somebody. I am sure the gun laid around the house cocked all the time. As soon as it would not shoot anymore.....my phone rang.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: