View Single Post

Old 02-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Banned

Liked 1,569 Times in 421 Posts
Thumbs up My Personal Colt New Service .45 Colt Snub Revolver

Custom Colt New Service. Heavily and expensively customized long before ANY gun maker offered short barrel large caliber bellyguns. Sambar stag grips hand made and gifted to me by the legendary Chic Gaylord. 2 1/2 inch barrel. Dead on accurate and built for serious business. Barrel roll marks sharp. Blue non original, could you guess? Grip frame shortened to .41 Colt size frame (Official Police/Army Special Medium Colt Frame Square Butt) Custom Action, Bobbed Hammer. Engraved "Chic Gaylord New York" logo and "Bell Charter Oak" logo on frame sides. Vintage Grip Adapter. Customized by several superb pistol smiths, Bob Frielich, dean of Colt gunsmiths, Pat Lozito and Bryan Burgin. Thousands of dollars were commited to the construction of this powerful and beautiful example of fine and unique gunmaking when the major makers told us such guns were "unmarketable".
Terms;
First "I'll take it" and PM CONFIRMATION. Original signed FFL with certified funds ONLY. $2800.00 OBO includes my FFL transfer fee and shipping/insured. FFL to FFL ONLY. Void where prohibited. NO RETURN POLICY.

Last edited by Bell Charter Oak Holsters; 02-08-2014 at 04:43 PM.
The Following 32 Users Like Post: