View Single Post

Old 02-13-2014, 10:18 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,345 Times in 1,111 Posts

eh... You just need to remember to take the horror stories you read on forums with a grain of salt. For every 1 person who posts an 'issue', the are at Least 100 (probably more like several thousand) owners with NO issues whatsoever that don't bother to post an 'attaboy' thread. It's simply the nature of gun forums. Just last year, I ran into someone who posted the same (cut & paste) pistol Bashing thread on every single Gun Forum he belonged to, as well as joining other forums (under other handles) in order to post his rant. His was an isolated issue, but if one didn't recognize the carbon copy rant as being the same guy, you'd swear that the brand had an epidemic problem and the company should probably close up shop.

Also Remember that MANY gun owners only join a forum to ask about a problem (after the fact)... That many times ends up not actually being an issue, rather than using them for research before buying, or using it merely as a medium for camaraderie.

My 1989 G19 was flawless for the 20 I carried it (without getting a case of Glock Leg).
While some can't master the mulish PF-9, mine had no problems that weren't attributed to User Error (aka LimpWristing )
and so far, the Shield that I've been carrying since May of '12 has been perfect as well.

Pistols aren't perfect, but most problems seem to occur someplace between the trigger finger and the brain.

Last edited by RobzGuns; 02-13-2014 at 10:25 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: