View Single Post

Old 02-27-2014, 04:28 PM

Liked 88 Times in 47 Posts

Here is a link to the cut to size rubber grip tape. Enough to do 3 or more guns. I have tried it works great. I bought this for my son's ps3 controllers, when I received it, I saw that it was the same as the talon and X-tream rubber grip tape.
Amazon.com : 6-Pack Grip Tape for Your Pistol * Use on handguns and rifles * Not gritty like sandpaper or skateboard tape. * Does not scuff clothing, holsters, furniture or car seats like those sandy tapes. * Makes chambering a round easier for arthritis sufferers or anyone with less strength in their hands. * Easy to cut and apply. Follows contours better than other tapes. * Improves wet and dry grip. * Improves accuracy at the range or in an emergency. * Quicker more positive acquisition from holster, waistband, glove box or purse. * Perfect match to Glock texturing. * Durable synthetic rubber. Use on grips and slides. * Removes cleanly with no sticky residue. : Gun Grips : Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AX-6OGeAL.@@AMEPARAM@@61AX-6OGeAL
The Following User Likes This Post: