View Single Post

Old 02-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Liked 440 Times in 145 Posts
Thumbs up THANK YOU S-N-S Casting

I have been using S-N-S casting for a good while now. I got started because they had a very well thought out 210gr 44cal RNFP. Nice square edge and a very large meplat. I have always been very impressed with the high quality and very reasonable prices of their bullets.

I recently had a reason to be equally impressed with their customer service. I had ordered a thousand more cast bullets and they were supposed to be delivered by Feb 22. USPS tracking showed them out for delivery and then back to my local PO for pickup. Why? Nobody knows. A search of the PO found no package and the supervisor spent 3 days checking. The carrier herself stopped by yesterday and had no idea as to where the package went. She only remembered 1 package for us on the 22nd and that was for my wife and it was delivered.

When this started I also emailed S-N-S and told them what was happening. I received a very quick response from Ryan at S-N-S asking me to keep them informed and confirming the tracking info I had reported. Today after a nothing found from our carrier I contacted S-N-S to update them and told them that they would have to file the claim for insurance because they were the shippers. I also asked that they let me know when the claim was resolved and that we could then address the lost shipment. In a very short time I received a response from Ryan saying that they would need to wait 21 days to file the claim and to please let them know if the package showed up AND letting me know that they were reshipping my order. Five minutes later I got shipping confirmation.

I consider that ABOVE AND BEYOND in customer service!

Chip King
The Following 4 Users Like Post: