View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
816riverbottoms 816riverbottoms is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: River Bottoms Missouri
Posts: 11
Likes: 1
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Not sure of the S&W adjustable stock but I do know for a Magpul PRS all you need is an A2 buffer tube and the spacer that S&W makes just for tha Magpul PRS. Call S&Wcustomer service and order spacer # 432270000. Cost is about 14.00 bucks if I remember shipped to your door.
With this spacer you can use your stock spring and buffer. No other parts needed.
Now the bad will take at least a month to get the spacer if your lucky.
Also check out for good deals on accessories.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Likes This Post: