View Single Post

Old 03-25-2014, 10:39 PM

Liked 520 Times in 256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbleypeg1 View Post
Glad you like the Kahr. My son had one before he sold it a while back. IMHO you don't need $92 of parts for the Shield trigger. I can't understand why anyone wants to spend money on a trigger kit before even shooting 200+ rounds down range. Then if you still don't like it, knock yourself out tuning it up. My recently purchased Shield has a much improved trigger versus my older 9c, so much so that I don't plan to do anything to it. As for the "fit in the hand" that is subjective. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I much prefer the Shield, not even close. It just points naturally for me. As for accuracy, at least with me shooting, the Shield wins. I'm sure you can easily recoup your money on the Shield, maybe even make a profit. Better hurry though, before the " pop-gun-culture" fades!
You also run the risk of getting picked apart by a legal defense attorney regarding your "intent" to shoot someone if you upgrade your trigger, add a crimson trace laser, etc. Not saying it sticks, but more and more, I read or hear anecdotes regarding this topic.

I'm stock, other than changing out the sights for TruGlos.
The Following User Likes This Post: