View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 06:15 PM

Liked 4,820 Times in 1,611 Posts
Default Labeling on food packages

Now here's my rant, and I hope there are some members here employed where they can do something about it.

On many products, they look the same, but in the fine print they might be "Less sodium". (They taste different..case in point V8 juice) Or "Creamy", not Chunky as before. Plain ole mushroom soup, not the lower sodium, or "Golden mushroom", Mac and Cheese, if they are going to be little "O's" in the box, then don't put a picture of the long mac on the box, and small print that they're the little "O's" are inside. The box looks the same, but they're different. If it's different, then put it in a different looking box or can.

If it comes in a jar, then have the jar come in a straight sided jar, not ones that have the neck smaller than the main portion. (It's hard to get all the goodies out, if the jar has a necked down, and you're trying to get the last bit out with a knife).

They'd print the expiration date on bread, and not use those colored wire ties.

Print the directions in large print on how to fix the product. A person has to have a magnifying glass to read stuff any more.

Not having to have to a sharp knife to open just about everything now.

There's more, but I'll let you'all add to the list.

They were out of prune juice. That's why I am this way today

WuzzFuzz
The Following 3 Users Like Post: