View Single Post

Old 04-14-2014, 12:54 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 5,261 Times in 1,885 Posts

It's been mentioned already, but I have to say that I too hate the packaging...the "easy open" type that isn't, which comes sealed in industrial strength, armored wrap that a sawzall won't cut. AND when you get through that, you find that there is a plastic barrier between the lid and the product, that cannot be pried off.

I absolutely loathe those press-to-seal packages that won't seal...why can't they come in a zip-to-close style with the pull tab? You know, the one that actually works?

I have to laugh at the serving sizes listed on some labels, especially when it comes to things like low-calorie potato chips: "50 calories per 10 crisps" when ten crisps are about as thick as a sheet of paper, and a normal person could put a hundred at a time in his mouth and still whistle.

And on a completely different note, I have noticed that many products now have labels that are printed in both English and Spanish. I loathe "Press 1 for English" and I simply won't buy products labeled this way, if there is any alternative.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: