View Single Post

Old 04-27-2014, 06:53 PM

Liked 91 Times in 27 Posts
Smile Great day!! First time shooting 15 sport.

Picked up my 15 sport 5.56 yesterday and took it to the my indoor range this morning. (I go every sat.) I figured I'd shoot with just the iron sights and not transfer a red dot or nc star tac 3 scope and boy was I impressed. Yes I know only 25 yards, but I've only been shooting 5 months. Rested my elbows on the table focused on front sight and wow, first group of three within .500 inches of each other 2 inches low and a little to the right. After some adjusting of sights and with a dozen more rounds I was right at bulls eye within a 2 inch group. That's great for me I'm a little shaky. I shoot this gun way better then my MP 1522. Could that be because of the 22lr not being very accurate. My range master was impressed and I told him I'm not a very good shot. He said your better then you think, plus your shooting a nice gun. Man was I excited. I highly recommend this gun for quality and price it can't be beat. To those who know my previous posts I purchased this rifle by turning in about $500 in scrap metal plus some $. Yes a great day, the smell of gun powder in the morning. Added picture, this is new target after sighting in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-04-28_07-23-07_655.jpg (46.5 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by Dan Camaro; 04-28-2014 at 07:46 AM.
The Following 10 Users Like Post: