View Single Post

Old 05-11-2014, 06:23 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,599 Times in 993 Posts

Ok. If it hurts past the point of what a 12 guage would,you are pulling our leg or something is broke. Something in your shoulder (or that area) ? Been hit,crashed or fell down ??? Joint problems ?? If not. Unload your weapon. Make it safe and break it down. Take the lower and pull the buffer and recoil spring and take a look down the hole and see if anything is down there. Stand it butt side up and see if anything falls out. Is the spring kinked or look "funny" ? Buffer in pieces,chunks or broken ? Take your upper and pull the BCG and charging handle out. Any parts missing or broke ? You build this weapon or buy it ? Some one else build it ? Store bought factory build ? Pawn shop bought ? New ? Old ? Used? We Need More Info.

I too watched a Drill Instructor fire an M-16A1 w/20 rd. mag from his groin on full auto and not flinch or twich a hair. Then scream at the top of his lungs AIRBORNE !!!! and (by then it was reflex and fear) we all yelled back ALL THE WAY DRILL SERGEANT !!!! .....thinking to myself wow, and I only have 3 more years to go....