View Single Post

Old 06-21-2014, 07:34 PM

Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich View Post
One thing that's different from the SmartCarry/Thunderwear rigs is that the neoprene would allow the possibility that something could snag the trigger and actuate it. A piece of plastic or even cloth inside the holster would prevent this - though it strikes me as a really unlikely scenario anyhow. Still, I'd either do that or use a Saf-T-Blok if I were wearing a Glock or other short/light-triggered gun in this rig. With a long Kahr or DA revolver pull . . . well, you do what you think is best. Carry Wear's legal team warns not to chamber a round during carry.
I came across this review recently when I purchased a Kahr CM9 for summer carry and jogging. Great job, absolutely convinced me to get the PistolWear subcompact Trump Card. However, I wanted to inform you of a nice surprise that now comes with the Trump Card. A neoprene covered plastic trigger guard that will prevent anything from inadvertently catching on the trigger when it is worn. It is Velcros in so it doesn't come out when drawing the gun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0100.jpg (50.4 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0101.jpg (47.4 KB, 383 views)
The Following 2 Users Like Post: