View Single Post

Old 08-14-2014, 06:41 PM

Liked 223 Times in 108 Posts
Default Coach gun time...

I've been wanting a coach gun for a a while now, and after somewhat of an exhaustive search and comparison, I finally arrived at a decision.

I looked at both current production and out of production examples including Rossi Stoeger, CZ and others. The pricing difference was greatest between the CZ and the others. While this CZ was very nice with features like the external hammers, I found that I preferred the internal hammer design and ended up choosing the Stoeger deluxe 12 gauge.

It came down to the only choice was to have the blued finish or the stainless or nickel finish. I ended up choosing the nickel as it appealed to me the most with the contrasting walnut stock and grip.

Well this purchase was mostly for the novelty of having a coach gun after having at home now for a few hours I see this could do duty as a cowboy action shooting gun as well as a home defense shotgun or truck gun. After looking at the various online postings and some videos I have to say that I am in the court of opinion that says Stoeger makes a very nice firearm, and the quality on this one seems to be flawless thus far.

I am uploading the unboxing photos now and will have those shown shortly.

Last edited by RevolverDen; 08-14-2014 at 07:17 PM.
The Following 18 Users Like Post: