View Single Post

Old 08-17-2014, 07:07 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

My BG doesn't lock back either. Sucks, because that saved second racking the slide in a firefight is why I bought the thing. Bought it yesterday, along with plan B. Shot it today. It didn't lock back once. Both of my mags and piece are brand new. Pd me off royal. My mags also show damage on the cheap a plastic follower. The damage is not from use. It's from the follower somehow moving to the right and not actuating the catch-lever. Looking at the catch, it seems to me that the lever needs to be ever so slightly longer so that the follower doesn't have any room to weasel past. It works fine when I rack it by hand. But not when fired. Also, a metallic follower wouldn't hurt in a gun I intend to defend my wife and children with. Micrometers count in a situation measured by milliseconds. Other than that the weapon performed flawlessly. Good groups. Pain in the a to adjust the sights. Glad to be able to on a platform like this though. I like the lazer. Good for night time engagements. If ever. Good to have and not need and bla bla bla. Still have to count those rounds. :\ Shame. I was excited to have one less thing to keep track of. I'll send it in and see what heppens.

Last edited by ArmWavingTubeMan; 08-17-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: screwed up...
The Following User Likes This Post: