View Single Post

Old 09-23-2014, 01:18 PM

Liked 658 Times in 252 Posts

I have owned 4 or 5 since they first came on the market.The first one was "quality challenged". I dumped it pretty quickly. The others were O.K.,the only thing to fit the bill. I still have one semi retired. I cut the barrel at 17/8" put small grips on it and clandestinely slipped in it my windbreaker pocket for traffic stops! Knowing that .44 will punch through car windows and windshields is a great comfort.I will admit it is not much fun to shoot though!!!
I was the NCOIC of the Ft. Bliss,Tx. Military Police Traffic Division. In El Paso the "cool" thing for Mexican Nationals was to steal a car after mid night drive it west and south through Ft. Bliss and be in Mexico before the E.P.D. could react. Consequently a traffic stop after mid night stood a high possibility of being a stolen car.Now, you can walk up to a car with your hand in your jacket pocket without raising too much attention. If that hand just happens to be wrapped around a little cannon it is mighty comforting! My B.Bulldog[read Illegitimate Bulldog] looks very much like busers' above and with the short barrel fits in any 2" J frame holster. Nick

Last edited by smokey04; 09-23-2014 at 01:22 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: