View Single Post

Old 11-28-2014, 10:37 AM

Liked 606 Times in 385 Posts

I know someone who had one of the clones, MK760, for many years. I shot it extensively. The magazines were a problem if they did not fit. The S&W mags worked fine but the MK mags were returned. The new ones that came back worked fine. Side to side play was OK, but back and forth play would make them jam. Some time ago I heard that putting electrical tape around the top of the mag to tighten it will help but never tried.

If you dont have the tool, the mags can be loaded by pushing them down over the round on a hard surface like a bench.

I used all kinds of ammo in this gun with no problems once the mags were sorted out. Handloads with a number of hollow points worked well.

Before 1986, the clones were pretty cheap. I remember seeing some for around $450.00 used. The S&W version was around $600.00 and up from there depending on condition.

I liked this gun and wish there was no ban. One nice feature is that you can take the barrel off to make a smaller package for storage. Probably a good starter gun if you have the money today to get into full auto.