View Single Post

Old 12-07-2014, 03:09 PM

Liked 334 Times in 123 Posts
Default SOLD Please close 4513TSW w/rail withdrawn,4506 LNIB Sold,$75 price drop on 4506

4506 sold 4513 withdrawn Looking to sell these two pistols. All forum rules will be followed, including an "I will take it" will need to be posted with follow up email/PM. Time stamp will be honored. "I will take it" trumps all other communications. These will only be posted here, listing will be closed before listed elsewhere. I honor a three day non firing inspection period, if it arrives at your FFL and you are not happy, ship it back to my FFL at your cost, and I will refund the purchase price of the pistol to you, not including shipping. Payment to be USPS money order, or other as agreed to by both parties in email/PM. Please email or PM for questions, offers, or to ask for additional pictures. There are additional items shown in the slideshow that are not included, such as additional magazines, and my CS45, the additional magazines may be available to purchaser, at additional cost, or agreement by both parties in an email/PM.
Email is [email protected]

4506 is SOLD
SOLD 1) S&W 4506 serial prefix TDC, Original box, unopened cleaning kit no manual, two magazines, new hogue grips, original grips. I am not the original owner, but I do not think this was fired a full box of ammo. The only detraction on this pistol is a 1/16 scratch at the slide stop, from disassembly. Product code 103722, I rate this pistol at above 99%. Two factory magazines are included. Function, bore are as new..SOLD $575/12/08 $500 SOLD plus $25 insured shipping to your FFL, or Best Offer.

SW 4506 Slideshow by IraIII | Photobucket

4513 Withdrawn 2) S&W 4513 w/rail, serial prefix VJE, no box, original, and Hogue grips, two factory 7 round magazines, and one factory magazine that has been modified with a flat metal floorplate. I am not the original purchaser, and this has been fired, and carried. Very little cosmetic detractions, slight wear on rail, wear on tangs from grips, a scratch at the slide stop from disassembly, and very light scratches from holster and handling, some wear in magazine tunnel from magazine insertion. I would rate this at 90%+. Function, bore are perfect, this has a new recoil spring (dual), and will include the one in the pistol when I bought it. 4513 is withdrawn $525 plus $25 insured shipping to your FFL, or Best Offer.

SW 4513 Slideshow by IraIII | Photobucket

Last edited by IraIII; 12-10-2014 at 05:44 AM. Reason: 4506 sold 4513 withdrawn
The Following 2 Users Like Post: