View Single Post

Old 12-22-2014, 04:40 PM

Liked 185 Times in 136 Posts

Or you talking DA trigger or SA trigger? I bought a 360sc (predecessor of the 360pd) right after they came out (and another one a year or so later), and it has about a 2-1/2lb SA trigger ... never had a trigger job ... it was always very good and light, but probably got a bit lighter after lots of shooting and lots of dry firing. It's SA trigger was much better out of the box than my recently bought M69 .44mag L-Frame was, out of the box. I got a trigger job on the M69, and it's now very nice, about the same as my 360sc with no trigger job.

I shoot as little DA as possible ... just don't like DA ... but the DA pull on my 360sc seems relatively light for a DA trigger ... lighter than my M69's DA trigger was, out of the box. The M69's DA trigger is now about 9lb (after the above-mentioned trigger job) ... it gave some light strikes at 7lb, and was originally about 12lb (I think) out of the box. I've never measured the DA pull on my 360sc, but it seems slightly lighter than my (after trigger job) M69's DA trigger.