View Single Post

Old 02-22-2015, 01:40 PM

Liked 2,082 Times in 606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbyBruce View Post
I like all fixed sight K frames, but the round butt standard barrel version model 10 is a personal favorite.

A neighbor dropped this one and skinned it up. He now owns it.

Gave this one to a family member.

I had to have the stainless version...just because.
Wow! I like them all. We are so hoping our new gunrange will be approved within the next couple of months. Instead of driving an hour and a half through Central Mexican roads we'll now drive 15 minutes to a small town between here in San Miguel and our neighbour to the North, Dolore Hidalgo. (When you hear the term "Dolores Tile" they are talking about ceramic tile that comes out of Dolores, because that's where it's made.)

We intend to have a P.P.C. league and one of the classes we'll offer is a "fixed sight service revolver" class which will allow anything up to and including a 6.5 inch Heavy Duty -- mainly because we actually have one in the group. I think it will be hilarious fun and will just use my own 4 inch HD but my son is quite annimated about using his 5 inch Model 10.

With your collection there you could outfit your own team! I especially like that Model 64, it's so Barnaby Jones.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: