View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 02:59 PM

Liked 50 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by db4570 View Post

I am going to try sending it back one more time, but right now I have ZERO confidence in this gun. I really want it to work, because there is nothing else with the characteristics I want that can replace it. Plus, I like it.

David
David - I also responded to your first post, as did Capt Ron. He has pointed out to several the importance of cleaning the magazines. Don't know if that will solve all your problems, but take them apart and see if a cleaning will help. My problems with the BG was ammo issues and it took my LGS showing me that it wasn't the pistol at all, it was a certain brand of ammo creating the problems. I understand your feeling of having no confidence in the BG and if the pistol comes back with the same problems maybe you should move on to something else. My first range trip with the BG, I was very disappointed, as I too liked the features the BG offered, but the BG was failing in one way or the other. Just changing brands of ammo has given me more hope in it becoming a "keeper" for us. It is a shame some of us have to go thru this process, but, apparently with the smaller pocket pistols, that is the "nature of the beast!" I also have an LCP that has never given me any issues! That's the way we all want our purchases for SD to go!

Good luck David! Let us know what comes of the second return! - Rick
The Following 2 Users Like Post: