View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 08:16 PM

Liked 17,102 Times in 6,271 Posts

I just got home from work and this was the first thread I looked at. I'm very excited to see that at least a few are trying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobzGuns View Post
The 1st target was shot 'cold' (no Warm Up).
For the record, I shot my target "cold" too. This is how it is normally done at the class. I'm not opposed to allowing a warm-up, but I haven't ever done that and no one has asked to. So, to be as accurate a representation of what happens in my class as I could, my target was the first 20 shots I took that day.

I'm impressed with the targets I've seen so far. This is good shooting, all of you. Yes, all of those hits will stop the bad guy.

Phil, I've shot an LCP before. I'm pretty sure I couldn't keep in on the paper at 7 yards. He's right, that gun has a ridiculous trigger and little bumps on the slide that are Ruger's excuse for sights. To get a group like that with that gun is very good shooting indeed. I'd like to see what you could do with a different gun and actually shooting the whole course of fire.

Protected One,
I'm not surprised at the number of participants. The weather over in the East is really horrible so, that's a factor. Also, most aren't used to this style of shooting. This is the self-defense forum after all. And, we all have lives beyond this forum. It will take a little while for some of us to filter our way to the range.

While there has been some good shooting posted, no one has beat me yet!