View Single Post

Old 03-10-2015, 07:35 AM

Liked 65 Times in 39 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptRon956 View Post
I clean my magazines out and brush the red plastic follower with a toothbrush & get them real clean and just wipe them down, I see no problem with applying a lube but I would be very conservative with it, maybe use a silicon coated cloth & wipe everything down after cleaning.

I hope that fixes you up, Its a great gun, it's just a lil' picky about being dirty... Go grab a couple boxes of ammo and go to the range & let us know how it went.. As a matter of fact, I think I'll head out to my range tomorrow with my M&P 380!
I think it's obvious this gun has more issues than the magazine. After cleaning and oiling them, I still got the stovepipe and light strike. I don't see how even the worst magazine could cause those particular issues, anyway.

This gun has serious issues, and while I'll make one more attempt to deal with them, I'm not going to make excuses for it. This is totally unacceptable, and S&W should be ashamed. This is not some notorious cheap '70s Jennings or something; it is a premier American brand with a general reputation for excellent quality.

David
The Following 3 Users Like Post: