View Single Post

Old 03-10-2015, 09:58 PM

Liked 1,035 Times in 484 Posts

Hey, Mr. Rastoff!

As you may have noticed, I usually enjoy supporting your forum challenges.

Most Tuesdays, several of us "older" guys share a morning session at the Pima Pistol Club shooting rifles at 100 yards. I only have one rifle, an M1 Garand, but I usually shoot at least a couple of 8 round clips of my own 30-06 hand loads, clean the barrel, and then head home. Admittedly, the camaraderie is the biggest attraction.

But, today I have to start with an apology. I was excited enough about "the challenge" to print out your first post planning to follow the instructions to make an entry, but somehow the printout did not make it to the range with my gear and my aging memory cells did not retain much detail from my quick read the prior evening.

In the spirit of participating, I walked over to a nearby pistol range with my favorite "bicycle gun", a Kahn PM40, and a box of .40 S&W JHP. Absent the instructions, I only fired two six-round magazines rapidly at 10 yards.

I have no excuses. We reliably have temperatures in the mid to upper seventies this time of year. Arizona's sunshine is justifiably famous for reliability year round and tomorrow will probably reach eighty degrees.

Today's targets appear above. If this thread survives long enough, I will try again.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: