View Single Post

Old 03-11-2015, 05:50 AM

Liked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Angry

I have had it with this BG platform! I own four other S&W MP models and have never had problems like this -

First the original BG with the infamous Insight laser which was so bad, S&W replaced it with the newer MP model -

Defective *** BG 380 - S&W CS To The Rescue!

My MP version seemed to be an improvement at first, then lately I start getting the light strike syndrome, and it's been getting progressively worse, no matter which type of factory ammo I use. In fact, yesterday at the range it wouldn't ignite a single round of Sellier & Beloit. I realize these mouse guns are ammo sensitive, but geez, there is not a lot of factory 380 out there to choose from.

It's on its way to S&W now and when I get it back I'm gonna trade it in for an LCP - which I should have got in the first place. Not gonna waste any time or money on night sights or a Galloway trigger on this failed SD platform that you can't depend to go bang when you pull the trigger. And it sure as hell is not a range gun, so what good is it other than a paperweight?!! Enough is enough!!
The Following User Likes This Post: