View Single Post

Old 03-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Banned

Liked 546 Times in 277 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by db4570 View Post
Capt. Ron, I really appreciate your advice, but I can tell you with confidence that my Ruger LCP ate everything I fed it without a single incident. This also seems to be the overwhelming consensus about that gun. So the cheap, homely little Ruger eats anything you put through it like a goat, but the iconic S&W can't figure it out?

You also said:

I'll be d***ed if I start rebuilding my defective brand new pistol with aftermarket parts at my own expense to try to achieve what the S&W experts can't do.

And, no, I don't think sticky mags are causing it to stovepipe or light strike.

Capt. Ron, it seems like you are unwilling to consider that there is actually something wrong with this gun. Sometimes one has to admit that maybe their favorite brand might have a flawed model.

David

Hey, first off I dont know how old your pistol is, the # of rounds it had, how you take care of it etc. All I know is there are thousands of happy BG 380 owners out there that dont need to get on a forum to complain about their pistol and the ones who unfortunatley do have a issue come online looking for a solution and it gives the impression of a large scale issue, there is no mass problem with these guns. I carry my BG380 every day and I would stake my life on it.
S&W makes thousands of BG380's each year. Like anything else that's mass produced you're gonna find a few lemons... jeez, if you're not happy with the pistol send it back & they will fix it, that is what a warranty is for. Use it. But it's not going to magically fix itself by lowballing S&W on the foums.

Last edited by CaptRon956; 03-11-2015 at 04:42 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: