View Single Post

Old 03-27-2015, 10:45 PM

Liked 44 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidemuzik View Post
Griz, as you probably know, there are several answers to your question. What I'd pay for a gun and what I'd sell it for are two different things. Since you said it was yours, I'd guess you're asking for the value for sale or trade.
You have nice condition, wood grips, adjustable sights, and the harder to find 4.5" barrel all to your advantage. Unfortunately for you no box, which takes most of the collectors out who would be willing to pay on the high end for those qualities.

I find these sell for more than book values I've seen, but that's all a LGS is going to pay. To an individual, if I could get 325, I'd probably let it go. Anything lower than 250, I probably would not consider it. Anything in between might depend on the deal.

Does that tell you what you were looking to know? Pretty gun BTW.

Just reread your post. Extra mags are worth about 30 bucks each, 12 rounders a little more.
Thanks for your reply! I am considering selling/trading it and getting an M&P22 to have a .22 more like my 9mm's. Sounds like with the extra mags I might be able to get ahold of a new one and have a few bucks to go towards some new sights.
The Following User Likes This Post: