View Single Post

Old 04-04-2015, 05:41 PM

Liked 12 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Hop View Post
I was at the LGS today and finally decided to get a 380 pocket gun. I really wanted a MP BG but it came down to a choice between the BG and the LCP Custom. Both guns felt good in my hand but the BG was just a bit more comfortable. I liked the sights on both guns but a bit better on the LCP Custom. I also liked the trigger break a lot better on the LCP Custom. The LCP also seemed a bit lighter and more comfortable in the pocket. Also like the fact the LCP Custom does not have a manual safety. I'm just not use to one as my MP40C does not have one. It was a hard 2 hour decision holding and messing with the 2 guns and after reading all the negative post on here about the BG I had to go with the LCP Custom as bad as I hated to buy something other than a S&W MP. Thanks to all who posted it and gave feedback on my previous thread about the BG 380.
I have both an LCP and a BG380.On the LCP,I changed out the trigger with a Gallloway and added the Hogue grip.On the BG,I did both the trigger and trigger bar.I alternate both depending on the mood.I find the BG to be easier to shoot and more accurate than the LCP although it is a bit heavier.I like to pocket carry and either gun fits the bill.I am now looking into a pocket carry 9mm and I think it might be the Kahr CM9.Any suggestions?