Thread: 908
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2015, 10:39 PM

Liked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default 908?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martywj View Post
I also have a 908 that is one of my EDC weapons. I am very happy with the gun. I bought it at a pawnshop for $400, it was manufacted in 1999. I have not experienced any problems with rust eventhough I carry it during the hot summer months, but then I always wear a undershirt as I don't like the gun or IWB holster next to my skin. The gun carries easy with it flat against my side. As far shooting it at the range it is as accurate as I am with 3-4 inch groups at 3 yards and 7-8 inch groups at 7 yards. I don't usually shoot much past that, but when I do it get on the paper of a man-sized target. I usually run 115 gr FMJ of whatever is cheapest for practice ammo and 147 gr Winschester Ranger or PDX1 Bonded as carry ammo.

I carry my 908 in a DM Bullard Dual Carry holster Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX. It is a custom made for the gun, but still ran me less that $100.

Here is a pic of my gun and a couple of the holster.

YOU still have it and likeing it ? i got one and i love it, I'm a little bummed out you can get much for it now. but this thing eats everything i have fed it.
I have been thinking about getting a new modern 9mm maybe trade up , but i am not sure i want to get rid of it.