View Single Post

Old 07-29-2015, 11:25 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 2,180 Times in 645 Posts

What are we going to have to put up with next.
You want to fly a drone great, go to a park , public area, or on your own acreage type property, knock yourself out. You want to fly it in a housing type neighborhood or over someone elses property, you better get fined or people are going to get mad real quick.
I hate that there are photos of my house on google, someone wants to drive by my house and take a picture okay, but what gives google (or whoever) the right to put up photos of my house. I bet the CEO and others at these companies, homes are not on computer. Try flying a drone over some senator or congressman's house and see what happens to you.
Last week supposedly drones kept planes from dropping water at some fires here in CA. Thats pretty serious.
Unfortunately now we are going to need a whole bunch of laws to handle this mess, YUCK !!!
I like the jamming thing, maybe something that only goes out 100 yards or so... Wish I was a techie....Bob
Or maybe I will take up Falconry, I had a pet hawk when I was a kid he would attack anything flying, now thats an idea, Kamakazi Hawks!!

Last edited by CALREB; 07-29-2015 at 11:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: