View Single Post

Old 07-31-2015, 01:09 AM

Liked 402 Times in 97 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrhk33 View Post
I would say people are sensitive because of the camera, people don't like to be spied on, what's so hard to understand about that? How would you feel if a registered sex offender is flying a drone around your house? How about some thieves looking to see if anyone is home? You are cleaning your guns one day and a drone sees that and you become a target for a rip off.
I don't think any teenager is going to follow any FAA regs.

Here is what I predict will happen in the future.
Civilian drones will be involved with the following:
Crash into commercial aircraft.
Bombs and guns will be mounted to kill people. Probably start with the drug organizations in the US and then possibly Mexican drug cartels.
Reporters will use them to spy on actors in their homes.
Private investigators will use them for spying.

I can see how a pervert spying on people will someday get shot. It would not bother me one bit when that happens.
Let me answer each point you made to show you how much of a nonsense involved in your claims...

1) People shouldn't be going around shooting at things they don't like or sensitive to...

2) Not bothers me at all because I have nothing to attract a sex offender in or around my house... I don't have a 20 some year old supermodel daughter sunbathing topless in my backyard. But also, do you really think a drone is the ONLY tool sex offenders choose to watch and target their victims? How about video cameras, binoculars, telescopes....? Which idiot sex offender will watch your home with a visible and noisy drone which is also traceable back to him while there are ton of other untraceable methods available to them.

3) Nobody can see if anybody at home with a drone! Period! If a thief has a X-Ray vision capable drone it means he spent about half a million dollars to steal your lousy TV... Not realistic... There's no difference from a person looking at your house from outside even with binoculars or looking via a drone. Imagine you are in shower or in bathroom shaving or taking a nap, how in the world that drone buzzing on top of your roof going to find out if you're home or not? That's a ridiculous argument!

4) What drone seeing you cleaning your guns? Where do you clean your guns? What kind of home you live in for God's sake?

5) Most of the drones are operated by photograph and videography enthusiasts or professionals like real estate agents, building inspectors... Drone technology is advance enough that with a built in GPS technology they can't be flown within 3 miles of airports. It simply doesn't work!

6) When commercial aircraft begin to fly 50 ft above your backyard I don't think crashing to a drone will be the only thing to worry about!

Your last comment scares the **** out of me... If someday a kid playing with his flying R/C toy will be shot by a paranoiac maniac and you'll be doing the happy dance!

Now I see what type of mentality giving the ammunition to the anti-gun crowd! Good going!
The Following 3 Users Like Post: