View Single Post

Old 07-31-2015, 11:21 AM

Liked 402 Times in 97 Posts

What I'm trying to say is that some people act like drones have no other purpose of spying on your privacy in an era while90% of the population post where they are, what they are doing on Facebook, instagram kind of forums while posting pictures...

Most people have no idea what their teenager daughter posting on her Facebook page or what kind of pictures she is sending to her friends on her cell phone...

But when "drones" is the issue they are the privacy fighter heroes!

I don't mind, if you find a drone hovering 2 ft away from your second floor bedroom window with wide open curtains while you're making sweet love to your wife and decide to bring it down. Sure by all means go ahead...

What I'm talking about is that people with this drone hysteria running around with a shotgun in their backyard because they saw a drone 100 ft above their backyard.

Every drone flew over your property is spying on your privacy argument in my opinion as dumb as, every high capacity magazine out there is power to create mass murderers!

Trust me, I feel like some of us thinking we are much more interesting and worth to spy on then we actually are.

Drones are here as a new technology and they will stay!
My advice, take your tinfoil hat off and get used to it!