View Single Post

Old 08-21-2015, 11:42 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have a drone but no camera on it 99% of the time (only when I am filming dirt bikes at the track or something along those lines) Because if something happens and I lose the drone, I don't want to ALSO lose a $500 camera along with it.

And I am absolutely sick of people giving me **** in public open areas that I am spying on them. People DO fly them just to fly them. Stop assuming everyone on earth is a pervert. I don't know who started this hysteria that every drone is filming you but I assure you that if you took 1000 drone pilots, 999 of them would never spy on someone, but 1000 of them have been accused of it by someone who is too ugly for anyone to want to spy on to begin with lol. There are some sure, and if they are doing something shady, blow it out of the air, but its INCREDIBLY rare. Don't automatically assume the pilot is doing anything wrong or is even filming. Some people use cameras to fly to race them. (A buddy of mine does that, its pretty crazy to watch his footage of him darting around trees at speed)

Now the guys that fly them into places where they interfere with legit activities, not only should it be shot down but they should go home with either a HUGE fine (I am talking $10k+) or in taken away in handcuffs, and a huge fine. There is no excuse for that kind of stupidity.

Last edited by Wrathchild; 08-21-2015 at 11:56 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: