View Single Post

Old 09-02-2015, 02:17 PM

Liked 17,297 Times in 6,648 Posts

No it's the same one that we discussed.

Ouch! I was at Atlantic with a friend who was looking for a compact gun of some sort. As usual for him, he dithered and when he want back, they told him that they couldn't sell it to him.

I looked longingly at a P239, but decided not to buy it at the price they had. As it turns out, I didn't regret not buying it.

My friend ended up getting a really good deal on the M&P 380 from Carl when he was running a special back during the winter.

The only 3rd Gens on my list right now are another 457, either stainless or a Zander two tone, and a 395x DAO. I'd go for a 4513TSW, but don't have much hope of one popping up locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
The cosmetically damaged one I found was way out in Auburn. Don't tell me you spotted another one???

It was part of the Atlantic Tactical buying frenzy that took place before the new owner, Safariland, came in and pulled the plug on civilian sales. I went in one day to buy an M&P9 and walked out with a 9mm Shield instead! Lenny more or less gave me the big zing. 24 hours later, all civilian sales were over with. I still don't have that M&P9.