View Single Post

Old 09-02-2015, 02:50 PM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryS View Post
No it's the same one that we discussed.

Ouch! I was at Atlantic with a friend who was looking for a compact gun of some sort. As usual for him, he dithered and when he want back, they told him that they couldn't sell it to him.

I looked longingly at a P239, but decided not to buy it at the price they had. As it turns out, I didn't regret not buying it.

My friend ended up getting a really good deal on the M&P 380 from Carl when he was running a special back during the winter.

The only 3rd Gens on my list right now are another 457, either stainless or a Zander two tone, and a 395x DAO. I'd go for a 4513TSW, but don't have much hope of one popping up locally.
You went out and visited my buddy Jack and his crusty old bossman & friends? Well, I'll be damned!

I think a lot of folks were caught by surprise when Safariland suddenly pulled the plug on civilian sales. Only one person in MA was extremely pleased... Carl!!!

Don't forget that reverse two-tone 457 out in Worcester. It came back and I believe it's still there.

My 3rd Gen Want List is awfully short these days after the 4506 buy. I'm only putting 3rd Gens from the EOPS list on my official Want List these days. Just two guns: a CS45 and a 908S. And both would have to be near flawless.

Not that I wouldn't buy others if found... but no sense in getting excited to buy something when there is little to no chance of being able to find one within MA.

Last edited by TTSH; 09-02-2015 at 02:52 PM.