Thread: New Mustang
View Single Post

Old 09-04-2015, 09:36 AM

Liked 153 Times in 72 Posts

I like the XSP. My opinion, it's the best pocket pistol out there for my needs. I've always been interested in small pistols and have owned and shot many through the years. The XSP has the perfect balance between accuracy "shootability" and size. It is without a doubt the most accurate pistol in it's class for me. Reliability has been very good after a short break in period, 2 fail to feed in first 20 rounds,a slight bump of the slide took care of these and no problems since. I haven't kept a round count but more than ten boxes (500) of various factory ammo and at least that many reloads.

Speaking of accuracy. Why is it that I always hear that shot placement is king with small calibers, and the same bunch say that sights aren't important on pocket pistols? To me, accuracy of a pocket pistol is one of the most important attributes along with reliability.

Another interesting thing about the XSP. I'm a NRA certified instructor and the XSP has been the most liked .380 by new shooters, and all the ladies I have handed it to have loved it and operated it very well. Much more so than my LCP.

Last edited by keninnavarre; 09-04-2015 at 09:37 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: