View Single Post

Old 12-04-2015, 08:38 PM

Liked 1,324 Times in 487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayoc01 View Post
S&W Forum....(sadly)has become a forum for old,hobbling,gimpy,bad eyes(everyone complains about not being able to "see"sights) ALSO most have a "very"sick sense of humor
elderly "gentlemen"!!What happened to the YOUNG guys!!Where are the women shooters??How many secretly edc semis !!Any afraid of getting "banned"by the oldsters for admitting this!hee-hee!
Who are you calling' old, son? I'm just shy of 60, retired police lieutenant after 37 years, been retired a year and a half. I hobble around on one arthritic knee that needs replaced and one arthritic lower leg and ankle that was broken almost 40 years ago. I've had LASIX and have one eye set for distance and one set for close up, which really screws up my dominant eye when sighting, but I still manage to qualify in the high 90's to 100% (depending on gun).

So, am I old? Yep. Do I carry revolvers only? Nope, but quite often I carry a 340 M&P or 640. My other carry guns are a Combat Commander in .45ACP, a Glock 19, and most usually a 9mm Shield. When I carry a semi-auto edc, it's not a surprise to anyone. but I do love my revolvers.

Last edited by snowman.45; 12-04-2015 at 08:46 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: