View Single Post

Old 12-19-2015, 02:11 AM

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

I have a regular 5in. pro series .40 CORE with the polymer (plastic) curved apex trigger and AEK competition sear and spring kit. It made the trigger much much better!! I also have the Performance Center Ported 4.25in. CORE with the red anodized aluminum flat faced trigger FSS kit. It is awesome!! I like the flat apex trigger more than the curved apex trigger but either one is much better than the stock S&W hinged trigger. I hate that hinge. As far as the AEK kit goes, the regular CORE benefited greatly from it. The sear helped more than anything IMO. The Performance Center Ported CORE already had a great trigger. A much better stock Trigger than the regular CORE stock trigger. The FSS kits sear and springs didn't make as much of an improvement on the Apache CORE since it was already great. But the Flat trigger is IMO a better feeling trigger than the curved. I bought my red flat faced on Amazon a few months ago for cheaper than anywhere else. And it was also the only place that had the red color. If you do decide to get the curved, the polymer is cheaper but still very strong and solid feeling. Anyway sorry for the long post but this is my opinion.

Last edited by mhmx233; 12-19-2015 at 02:24 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: