View Single Post

Old 01-05-2016, 09:57 PM

Liked 6,631 Times in 1,833 Posts

I have studied old timers and woods wanderers for many years. Their tools including guns are of special interest. I think as others do, Sue has spent WAY to much time alone. Most of these reality shows run out of story line after a few years and this show is no better off. The first few years their tools are old and worn. By the third year everything is new and shiny. Everything from guns to axes. Sue must be a gun stores best customer. She gets a new gun about every episode. And that 44 in an open toed holster is proof she has little knowledge. I like and admire Sue but wow. I have seen her packing it around in a low slug Hollywood holster that does not fit the gun. The barrel sticks out below the bottom and have seen her plug the barrel on 2 occasions. These type holsters are sold to greenhorns, people who have never spent much time in everyday outdoors. Single actions are great for hunting and poor for self defense. I have conversed with Chip a few years ago. Agnes is a remarkable lady but an average shot at best. In most cases she SEEMS to be "flock shooting". Chip never touches a gun as he had some legal trouble. Seems he had a fisty cuffs with a state trooper who he accused of being a little too friendly with one of his daughters. Seems like a father doing the right thing to me, but in this world you cant touch anyone in a uniform no matter the reason. The patrolman should have taken it like man and let it pass IMO.