View Single Post

Old 01-15-2016, 10:28 PM

Liked 379 Times in 149 Posts
Default The "PLUG" Lock Replacement

If you want to contact me PLEASE E-mail me at : [email protected], Please don't use the forum system to contact me. Main reason is that I use you e-mail and real name to do my work, I just don't have time to try and figure who is writing me. Plus Please don't ask me to Tex you, I don't know how or care how to do it. Thanks for your time, John

"The PLUG". They come in Three Sizes - "J - Frame", "K/L/N - Frames" and the "X - Frame".

The finishes and codes are as follows:

J/BS = J frame with a Semi-Bright Stainless Finish
J/BB = J frame with a Bead Blast Stainless Finish
J/BD = J frame made with Black Delrin

N/BS = K/L/N frames with a Semi-Bright Stainless Finish
N/BB = K/L/N frames with a Bead Blast Stainless Finish
N/BD = K/L/N frames made with Black Delrin

X/BS = X frame with a Semi-Bright Stainless Finish
X/BB = X frame with a Bead Blast Stainless Finish
X/BD = X frame made with Black Delrin

COST & PAYMENT:

**Cost is $35 Dollars with PayPal (or a Check) for the First one, Second one is $30.00, Third is half price $15.00, fourth is $30 and the fifth is half price again, and so on.

**Your Plug with PayPal (or Check) will have Insurance and Tracking along with being shipped by Priority Mail. Reason - PayPal Says I have to, to be covered for lost. Plus I am having a lost rate of four to five units a month - that I remake and ship at my cost to keep everyone happy. The order will ship within two to four working day weeks of order, I have been flooded a few time that it took 5+ weeks. Most time I check my e-mail every two or three days, so don't get upset if I don't answer right fast. If I'm on the computer a lot that is less plugs being made.

PAYPAL Address is: [email protected]Please E-mail me at the same address for Questions. Thanks, John

If you have problems with the installment E-Mail me at the above Address.

Send checks and money orders to:

John Whitt
3550 US Hwy #1, Lot # 67
Mims , Fl 32754

Last edited by Bullseye Smith; 01-20-2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: update
The Following 16 Users Like Post: