View Single Post

Old 01-22-2016, 03:48 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 9,963 Times in 3,661 Posts

Texas, you must have a powerful aura about you! I can think of no other reason why I would have returned to this thread. Having done so, I learned the book had been reprinted. That was a shocker, but proves the old saying about fooling all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time.

No, the book is not in ratty condition. Actually, it's in rather good condition----on the outside. The inside is a different matter altogether! My charm school conditioning prevents me from expressing my opinion of this book in truly appropriate language (not to mention what the Big Gorilla would do to me if I did), so------------------------------. The inside is, at best----------------------I think incomplete is the most appropriate term. Given that, it is also inaccurate. Given that, it is of little to no value to me----or to anybody else who wishes to deal with facts. On balance, the best I can say about it is it was picked too green----not ready for prime time (as some might say today).

Ralph Tremaine

Last edited by rct269; 01-22-2016 at 03:50 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: