Thread: I'm A TV Star
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2016, 10:17 PM

Liked 12,731 Times in 2,419 Posts
Default I'm A TV Star

I'm a star.
Today, while I was in the midst of selling a gun to a customer, I noticed a young lady who works for a Macon, GA TV station standing off to the side. She is a close friend of my daughter, and our families have been pretty close for three generations.
Anyhow, when I got a minute, she asked if she could bring in a reporter to interview me about farm prices, of all things. I told her sure, but I really wasn't up to date on current events on that subject.

It turns out that Alicia and the young reporter with her had attended a GA Farm Bureau event discussing projected consumer prices for ag commodities. They had problems getting much usable footage from vendors at the Farmers Market. Alicia said she told the reporter she knew a farmer they could interview (me) if he happened to be in town.

Anyhow, they ran the segment on the 5:00 news and again at 6:00. I would like to point out that I have lost 80 pounds since those pictures of me in the field. Alicia found all those pictures on my Facebook page. Notice the Lobo flap holster carrying a 3" Chiefs Special in one picture. Some of my FB friends made smartass remarks about Wilford Brimley and diabeetus supplies.

2016 agricultural forecast says milk and poultry will be down