View Single Post

Old 03-16-2016, 09:50 AM

Liked 9,470 Times in 4,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM-BAM View Post
TTSH....LOL my my magazine and ammo "stashes" have "stashes" of their own at the Cabin in case TSHTF or TEOTWAWKI........don't want to end up like Rick with no speedloaders or Glenn with only one mag for his .45
Since I have never once watched the "Walking Dead", I'll have to take your word on the critical importance of sufficient speedloaders and magazines in a post-Apocalyptic world!

I'm just looking to beat what I see as a permanent shortage situation coming on for original S&W 3rd Gen magazines. I knew I was in trouble a while back when I couldn't get any CS45 magazines that actually worked. I've finally gotten my hands on three good ones in advance of my actual someday purchase of a CS45. Same with 1006 magazines. I've now got three brand new ones and I'm holding onto them for dear life in the someday long-shot hope of being able to find and purchase a Model 1006 in this crazy moonbat state.

But I now find myself with seven 3rd Gens that use 3913/3953/908 magazines... and too many of them were bought with just one or two magazines. That's not a very smart situation with original S&W magazines slowly but surely disappearing.
The Following User Likes This Post: