View Single Post

Old 03-18-2016, 07:48 PM

Liked 3,535 Times in 1,770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphertext View Post
I'm not only a NRA member, but a NRA certified rifle, pistol, and shotgun coach, as well as RSO. Did you miss the part where I supply ammo to my son's troop? On a shooting weekend, we have over 100 boys who get to shoot 50 rounds... you do the math. I assure you that I have done more for the future of shooting sports than you.

With your "Nobody needs X number of rounds" attitude, you sound like an anti gun person... what is your next step, telling me what gun I need?
In 2012 at the height of the shortage, I supplied two Hunter Safety classes and two NRA basic pistol classes with all the .22LR they needed free of charge. In the last two years I have sold to people less prepared than myself about 7,000 rds of .22LR at my cost so they could compete in club level matches. If that excess 15,000 rounds makes me a hoarder, then I'm proud to wear the title.

Oh, I haven't purchased a single round of .22LR since the summer of 2008. Hold your finger in the wind and buy it cheap and stack it deep. It's not going to get any cheaper or easier to find regardless of who wins in November.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: