View Single Post

Old 04-03-2016, 11:43 PM

Liked 1,569 Times in 635 Posts

My Victory came in to my dealer last Wednesday, dry fired it in the store and it did not self destruct. I liked the trigger and sights so purchased it. Ran a bore brush through it, soaked the pistol in alcohol and blew it out a few times with compressed air then CLP and the air hose again then a brush with bore butter on it.

Took her outside and put 325 rounds of Federal Auto Match through it, had to adjust the elevation down 7 clicks and it was hitting dead center at 50 yards. Ran a brush through the bore and then shot another bulk batch of Federal stuff and am very impressed! My best group is 10 rounds in a 3" group. Not all the time, but very accurate and can hit a 6 inch chain sprocket for as many consecutive shots as I want to shoot. 50 yards is the shortest distance I shoot regularly with a pistol off hand.

The screw remains tight, dry fired it and no problems or dings on the chamber, no failures to feed, other than rarely the first round in a full magazine, recycled the slide once and and they all chambered.

The trigger is very nice, I like the sights and have no complaints, as soon as I figure she is broken in I plan on putting some better ammo through her and find out what she likes best.

She falls a little short of my mod. 41's but is well wroth the money.

I can easily recommend her as a fine pistol.

I thank those of you who recommended I give one a try.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: