View Single Post

Old 04-25-2016, 07:06 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,660 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgunner View Post
Thanks for the positive responses - those that offered them...

Yes I do have a lack of knowledge which is why I came here and why I am asking questions!

If you prefer I not that's fine, I can go elsewhere - thought this was a friendly place to learn and offer help when I can.

Guess I was wrong
There is always a few .. this forum is usually pretty informative .. and there is a lot of very good info to be found here !!

Most of us carry with one in the chamber for to have to rack your pistol before you are able to shoot while in that same amount of time the BG has shot 2-3 times or advanced and has stabbed you multiple times or struck you with a piece of metal pipe .. what do you think your survivability is ??

I carry a S&W 40 compact no safety and the DA trigger is the safety .. its 6 1/2 pound pull has to be deliberate for the pistol to fire .. it will not fire by its self .. someone or something has to interact with the trigger for the pistol to fire ..

So carrying one in the chamber is very safe in the many different methods of carrying .. as long as your finger doesn't interact with the trigger until the pistol is aimed at the object you intend to shoot .. and you have decided to shoot that object whether it is a target or in a self defense situation ..
The Following User Likes This Post: