View Single Post

Old 05-20-2016, 09:53 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintsghost View Post
The last 3 letters that Jinks sent to me were delivered by my local mail moron to a house about 5 away from me. It was addressed properly but the mail moron doesn't always do a good job of reading the address. This happens more frequently than it used to. In days gone by the mail moron didn't always sort his own route mail. Now they do. If you get a relief person on the day something special should be there it might end up anywhere. If you have a problem with your delivery you should make a complaint to a supervisor. Unless somebody gets on some of these people the problems won't go away.
Glad to see we're not the only ones! We seem to have everything straightened out finally, or should I say it's been a few weeks since we've received anyone elses mail. We haven't had any neighbors bring our mail by lately either. It's been an adventure, I shipped a letter in person at the post office via overnight mail that took 3 or 4 overnights. They made it right but darn, the ol' pony must be getting tired as he's not too express anymore.